Each box has a unique combination of:
- Hands-on activities
- Models and technology
- Oregon Content Standards
- Teacher and Ambassador guides
- Lesson extensions
- Resource lists, glossaries, and background
- Optional guest-speaker/scientist visit
- Activities are appropriate for grades 4-8 and can be modified to suit your student group.
- All materials may be copied or downloaded from this web site to preview or use in the future.
- A DVD player is needed for parts of the box activities, but is not essential.
- Oregon Content Standards are identified for the box activities and the NIH extension lessons.
View more about the boxes: